Sunday, February 3, 2013

THE ULTIMATE MANICURE



I think one of the greatest inventions for nail dressing/manicures has been the Nail Stickers! They're ideal for whether you just want awesomely designed nails or have a high action lifestyle. Who really has time to polish their nails these days anyway?

Polish really lasts only a couple of days for me and Shellac is just not time effective for my lifestyle. There's a rumor that the UV lights used to cure the polish can also age your hands.

Nail stickers are also safe and thus perfect for pregnant women who are trying to avoid chemicals. There's no fumes, no mess, no wasted time and it saves money if you compare it to professional manicures. If you find the righ brand they're just awesome.

There is a brand of nail stickers I have sported since their inception called KISS available on Amazon or Walgreens (and probably some other stores). It took me a while to find the perfect brand that performs. I was excited when I found the one from Sally Hansen, but they only stay on me for a few days and scratch and peel to death. The ones at Sephora are okay, but they still don't hold a candle to the ones by KISS. It's a thicker sticker so it really gives me a flawless manicure for at least a couple of weeks until it grows out.

What I really like about them is all of the compliments I get from men. Men may tend to like natural makeup when it comes to faces, but they sure do like fun, manicured nails!

I just make sure I add a base coat or nail hardener to my nails first to create the ultimate adhesion and more importantly protect my nails.

If I get enough requests I'll do a video about this. I have tricks to cut your manicure time down to about 5 minutes!


No comments: