Saturday, January 5, 2013

SCUNCI SAVES THE DAY AT THE GYM!



While accidentally finding my lip color of the season at the drugstore, (not sephora or barney's!) I stumbled upon Scunci brand's no slip grip pony tail holders while perusing the hair isle. It had been a while since I had gone shopping like a normal consumer. I was a little skeptical when I saw the Scunci No Slip Grip product. Hair bands now either quickly lose their stretch after a short period of time or they have that metal piece that causes breakage and ultimately causes damage to the hair. I thought the jelly material was either going to snap in half when I went to put in my pony tail or it would snag my hair and pull it out when I took the band out. It did neither!


Can I say the Scunci No Slip elastic hair band is what I have been looking for literally over ten years???? It's a stretchy, jelly band that holds up my pony tail without allowing my hair to slip, split, or break. The days of falling pony tails are over!!!!! If I had these when I ran track when I was younger perhaps I would have come in first in the high jump at state finals instead of 6th!

Thank you Scunci for ending my 2012 on a high note!

No comments: