Saturday, December 29, 2012

L'Oreal Caresse Lip Gloss




If you haven't tried the YSL Glossy Stains carried at YSL and Sephora then you're really been missing out on one of the better current inventions in lip color. It has a stain, a gloss, and lip color all in one.

The other day I had to go to Walmart as per a request by a customer who was looking for anti-aging products on a budget and I discovered the L'Oreal Shine Caresse Glosses that have just launched. The packaging was so cute I couldn't resist trying it.

I bought the 184 Rose On and On and all I can say is I've found my new lipcolor/product of the season. It's great to use for dry lips, it has nice color, the shine lasts for hours and it even makes my lips look a little plumper. As I age I can use all the 'natural' looking help I can get. Once the shine is gone it still leaves behind a nice stain. So far the formula has not ripped up my lips. It's a little tacky, but they have to do that to make the gloss more long-lasting.

So don't walk, but run to the drugstore to snag one of these formulas. If you're short on time I've included a link to the Amazon site that carries the YSL version, but the L'oreal is not yet sold on Amazon.

Enjoy!


No comments: