Sunday, December 21, 2008

SAY IT WITH SEPHORA!








http://mistletoemakeover.com/?b9c16035cee46acf5707da4e299ef9f8

Want a fun and beautiful way to tell your friends Happy Holidays?
Sephora's little tech elves were busy finding a way to outdo Office Depot's freaky dancing elves.
Had it not been for one of my colleagues sending this my way I would have missed out on a really fun way of trying some beauty looks and giving some of my friends a good laugh.
God knows right now a lot of people need to be doing a lot of laughing this holiday!

All you have to do is click on the link above to view my holiday card. After it is done playing click on the create your own sign on the lower right side.
There is an easy guide to take you through all of the steps.

I had trouble choosing between the four little makeover options so I decided to post them all up there for you.

I want to also take this time to thank you all this year for your emails and questions even though I had to dedicate my time to my business and Boho magazine. I plan on digging into things more with you guys in the new year!

The most interest seems to be with ACNE so look for more videos and posts on this subject.

In the meantime have a safe and beautiful holiday!

xoxo
Mary Schook

No comments: