Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TOP 10 BEAUTY PICKS

HAPPY NEW YEAR Beauty 212 fans!
I want thank everyone for their loyalty to this blog.
It has given me an opportunity to help so many people of all ages!

Let's get straight to the point. EVERYONE asks me what my top beauty product picks are so I have decided to list my 10 favorite beauty products of '08 and beyond.
I hope you enjoy them as much as my clients and I do!


BELEGENZA ILLUSTRIOUS SHAMPOO




NUDE SKINCARE HYDRATE FOOD SUPPLEMENT SOFTGELS
(OMEGA 3,6, AND 9!!)



OLAY MICRODERMABRASION AND PEEL SYSTEM





SIMPLY DIVINE BOTANICALS NATURAL DEODERANT




ILUMINARE COSMETICS ALL DAY EYELINER (ESPRESSO)




PCA VITAMIN C 20%




AROMA SANCTUM PERFUMES




CROWN MAKEUP BRUSH SETS




SELSUN BLUE (FOR ACNE!)



AU COURANT INSTANT SELF TAN

No comments: