Friday, February 21, 2014

LASH EXTENSION WARNINGS



All of the sudden the news is back to talking about lash extensions and lash damage. What I find interesting is when the media talks about lash extensions they have NO idea what they are talking about.
They confuse temporary lashes with lash extensions. It drives me nuts!

To make matters worse one show did a demonstration of lash extensions with the eyes open. Last I checked lash extensions were doing with eyes closed unless you're one of the crazy people wanting to do the bottoms, which should be illegal.

Take a look at my lash guide below:


To find out more about lash extensions check out our sister blog
www.tuesdaytips.blogspot.com






2 comments:

Gigi Styling Studio said...

Hi! I actually added your blog to my favorites list and look forward to get the same quality content every time I visit your blog. Thanks a lo

Gigi Styling Studio said...


Nice info! There are many women who have confused while purchasing some cosmetic products this blog will surely help them a lot and give them a suggestion for selection of cosmetics.