Monday, March 29, 2010

LOSE THE LUGGAGE!



I'm beginning to think that there must be a spy camera in my office. Every time I have a beauty issue Clinique sends me over a product to test. It's always EXACTLY what I need at that very moment! Might I remind you that I do not get paid for testing and talking about these products!!!

So this morning I woke up with some pretty puffy eyes.(I was so glad I didn't have a client first thing in the morning to worry about scaring). The minute I walked into my office the postman handed me off a package from Clinique. It contained the new All About Eyes Serum. I decided to take a before and after photo to see the product work in action.

I rolled the gentle roller ball both below and above my eyes and into my eyebrows. Not only did depuff my eyes, but it lifted them as well. Within minutes my eyes felt more open and refreshed. I especially liked that it didn't irritate my eyes.

Oh, just in case you couldn't tell the above picture is the before and the one below is the after. Notice how my upper lids are not hanging over my lower lids in the after picture. Eyes are definitely much wider as well!

This might become my new beauty essential!

2 comments:

Ameena said...

oh i'm going to try this! thank you.

On the Glam said...

Another good one is Garnier's Awakening Eye Roller with Caffeine. I use that and their Awakening Face Massager...love it and totally affordable.

http://ontheglam.com