Friday, January 22, 2010

FOOD, INC AVENUE


I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be about reinforcing change on so many levels. If you're a client or friend of mine you already know that when it comes to beauty you have to start with change from the inside first by nourishing the body. There are just countless times we have witnessed people just changing what they eat and benefiting from it on the outside. The saying 'you are what you eat' has been passed down since 1826 for a reason! I also always say when you're tired, your cells are tired. Don't expect them to perform any better than you would without sleep. No cream can cure that!

Anyway after seeing the movie Food, Inc I had wondered if the source of our food could really make a difference in how we look? Is it all hype or a bit of food extremism? I've been hearing about our food and what they have been doing to it for years, but it wasn't until I saw the diabetic epidemic spelled out for me (1 in 4 children have diabetes) that I really felt called to take action.
This photo I found featured above couldn't paint a better picture.

So please follow my daily journey for Food, Inc Avenue and let's learn and grow together!

Bon Appetit!

No comments: