Tuesday, January 27, 2009



If they had to rewrite My Big Fat Greek Wedding Gus, the father would have said
Terrasil Max cured everything instead of windex.
I came across this product as I was researching nano silver products online. It seems that whenever I have a problem the universe will plop the perfect product in front of me.
As part of my new year's resolution I had decided to take up some swimming. I am sad to say that as my new enthusiasm grew for swimming so did a wart between my toes (and a few other fun things! Ouch!). Things were in a tailspin until the Terrasil Max showed up in my mailbox.

The wart calmed in less than a week along with any itching or scaling.

I highly suggest this product! Silver is very anti-bacterial and this product is naturally quite effective.

No comments: