Friday, October 2, 2009

FAT ATTACK!



I first introduced the Zerona® laser to you as a theoretical piece of equipment that was about to hit the market in one of my old posts just as car companies like to introduce concept cars at the car shows.

The Zerona laser is one of the very few ways to actually non-surgically shrink fat cells. Specifically it is a cool laser that painlessly creates an opening in the fat cell causing the contents of the fat cell to melt away.

Since fat is toxin-soluble and the body needs time to process the toxins, treatments are done every other day for a period of two weeks.

When I spoke to the actual manufacturers of the equipment they said that the number of treatments may vary. Men can need only 6-8 treatments whereas we estrogen-laden women might need an extra kick with 8-10 sessions.

The reason I am entering this new post because I finally had the pleasure of interviewing a wonderful doctor and founder of New York City's Better Body Solutions®, Dr. Nick Ungaro who had decided to carry this amazing piece of equipment. Dr. Ungaro has successfully been taking New York City by storm with the Zerona laser which he first introduced within the last 12 months.

The fat cells still exist unlike liposuction so no result is ever permanent should you waver and decide to go for that bucket of chicken or extra slice of cheesecake, but Dr. Ungaro and his team are prepared with programs to help you maintain the average 3-5 inch loss that his clients generally achieve.

I haven't personally tried it YET, but the science and clinical reports are sound.
I can also say that after speaking with Dr. Ungaro he sounds like a real problem-solver. Either way I like to feel a sense of solace knowing there is something out there that can safely AND effectively sculpt the body.

Check out this video from Better Body Solutions and in the meantime I'll see if I can give you a treatment update.

Thanks again for watching!

Mary Schook

No comments: