Monday, September 1, 2008

WHITER IMAGE


We've all seen a lot of teeth whitening products on the market.
Until recently I never drank coffee or wine so it wasn't one of my major concerns.
I tried a few popular and reputable companies on the market and they only left my teeth super sensitive without much of a difference.

Then I ran across a company called Whiter Image that is sister company to the Elementals® program (my weight loss program). Since the weight loss has been so effective I thought I would try looking at the whitening program.

Debbie Spears, one of Whiter Image's representatives, explained to me the difference between their whitening system and other popular ones on the market. What's unique about this particular product is it contains hydrators and accelerators that won't leave your teeth brittle. Whiter Image is a 6% stabilized hydrogen peroxide. Most whiteners on the market use hydrogen peroxide.

Keep in mind if you're seeking hollywood super-white choppers you can only find that with professional orthodontist treatments. If you just want to make your teeth naturally white I would suggest White Expression by Whiter Image.
I'll try to take some before and after photos if I ever come up for air from Boho Magazine!

No comments: