Tuesday, March 11, 2008

FLAWLESS MATTE SKIN



For the longest time now anyone who knows me and my work has seen me use Illuminare foundation! You can even google my name and Illuminare comes up.

While working on the latest BRAVO series Make Me A Supermodel with Make Up For Ever, I got a chance to preview the new, exciting products about to come out.

For those of you who don't know Make Up For Ever, it is a line born many years ago in France originally for the makeup professional. It has truly been a trade secret and favorite among top makeup artists until recently where it has been gaining momentum in Sephora overnight!

What's even more wonderful about this company is they don't just come out with a product every season to just come out with a product. That's why I thought it might be a good idea to take a closer look at Make Up For Ever's new High Definition Foundation and ULTRA fine High Def powder.

The two products are truly FANTASTIC!
For people that produce a lot of oil it is a wonderful mattifier, and if you want to refresh your makeup through the day all you have to do is mist some water over it.

IT DOESN'T MOVE!

So for the clients who want to stay dewy with full-spectrum protection, I go for Illuminare and for the clients that want to be a bit more matte I say look no further than Make Up For Ever's Hi Def products that should be out any day now!!!

No comments: